Jeremy works as a painter for 4 years. He works with paint very delicate.
Jeremy knows about everything and even more! He successfully completed apprenticeship program and got a plumber license in 2003. Jeremy started working and got certified parallel. He has got GreenPlumbers USA certificate and National Inspection Testing Certification (NITC) certificate. Before JohnnyGo Jeremy had worked at such respected companies as Sears Home Repair and Kaufman’s Experts. In 2011 Jeremy joined our team and quickly gained a reputation of responsible, careful worker and talented.
Jeremy is one of our best skilled workers. He also is in charge of training our new staff and he consults our regular clients via phone if they have any plumbing questions. Jeremy can easily do the following kinds of work:
- installing, fixing, removing faucets, sinks and toilets;
- installing, removing and maintaining showers and tubs;
- maintaining pipes and water lines;
- unclogging and fixing disposals;
- installing and maintaining dishwashers;
- working with water heaters and septic tanks
Contact with me[contact-form-7 404 "Nie znaleziono"]